Friday, September 19, 2014

It's still about my birthday....

Well Blog, I'm checking in to share more birthday goings on! Did I happen to mention that I LOVE birthdays?

Last Saturday my lovely sisters BBQ'd for me. Our wonderful friends joined us and we ate and laughed for hours!  It was so much fun! 


Here are some pics of me and my sisters. Goofy as heck and I love them all very much!! 









Since every girl should have flowers on her birthday...Deb and Steph each brought me a beautiful bouquet on my actual day! Sunflowers are my favorite! And the top pic is me...the birthday girl complete with pointy birthday hat!!  I got several other bouquets on Saturday as well but failed to get pictures. 


Here is a shot of the birthday cake! It was really pretty and pretty good! Lemon pound cake, raspberry filling and lemon Cool Whip frosting.


Yes...I'm 46...Birthday candles were forgotten so we improvised! It was AWESOME!!  

Sunday was spent doing not much of anything...seems it takes longer and longer to recover from a little party!

So, really great birthday!

Now I am spending every free moment thinking about our trip! And some moments when I'm really not free! Makes for a very distracted girl at work!

I have started gathering what we will need and want and I am just SO excited, Blog!  I have to get back to work now but I'll fill you in more on preparations later.

Bye for now....

P.S. I think we need a better name for you than plain old generic Blog....from now on I'm going to call you...Bob!

No comments: